Friday, July 13, 2012

Layout Challenge - White Space

White space really can be your friend...
I don't know if any of you are like me, but I want to fill up every
single space on my layout.  I love STUFF.

Tomoko and Agniezska have put together layouts using white space and
they are challenging you all (and me) to do the same.

Make a layout embracing white space and share it with us to
WIN a bag of BoBunny happiness!!!

Romy
By: Tomoko Takahashi

 How cute that Tomoko scrapped Romy!
Romy... you're adorable!!


 Check out the detail.  I love, love, love Tomoko's attention to detail!



Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Ambrosia, Flowers, Marigold, Pansies, Roses, Stripe, Trellis, Cut Outs/ Ambrosia
Jewels: Little Miss


My dream
by: Agnieszka Piskorz 
Photo: from Pinterest


 I shouldn't admit this out loud, (that's not right) I shouldn't type it out loud, (that's not right either)
 I shouldn't put this in writing... (that works)
BUT... I chose Agniezska to play on the white space day 
cause the girl ROCKS white space like no other! 
My mind = blown every single time.


I can't even tell you how stoked I am that Agniezska used a picture from pinterest!
(What did we do before pinterest??  seriously?)
Did you all know BoBunny has a pinterest...? Come follow us and repin!

Supplies:
Patterned paper: Country Garden Morning -Sunrise
Stickers: Combo Stickers: Country Garden, Et Cetera, Barefoot&Bliss, 
Welcome Home, Dimensional stickers Country Garden
Jewels: Alora
Rub ons: Et Cetera, Enchanted
Chipboard: 12"Welcome Home

I'm soooo lovin' today's layouts.  I think I might join the challenge... 
(but not to worry, I can't win, but I can play)

Come play along and add your layout to the inlinkz thingy below
and then pin your layout also!!



15 comments:

  1. I like the idea and would love to play. Beautiful wor Tomoko. Nice one, Agnieszka.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these LO's ladies, you totally rock! I'm going to have to try this one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these layouts are gorgeous ladies!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two gorgeous layouts. Of course I'll play. I always do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous pages. I haven't created a white space page in ages. I think it's time to do another. ~ Blessings

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have recently been giving this a try. Having once been a newspaper editor, allowing white space has been a huge obstacle to over come. Hehehe... These layouts are both fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You simply rocked the white space! Such gorgeous pages! And I feel so honoured to be scrapped on your gorgeous layout, Tomoko:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous layouts!! White space is not my friend. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love love love the lo's!! ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!! I loveeeeeeeeee white space and they totally NAILED IT!

    ReplyDelete
  10. My husband is Japanese. Lovely ideas! I am a new follower from Rome!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cheryl.... high five sista' me either, but these girls make me want to try it and become friends. hee, hee, hee

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful layouts! It was fun playing along with this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loved to play along with this stunning challenge! The DT members made two wonderful lo's wow hugs Amy :)

    ReplyDelete