Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Holiday Layouts

May your days be merry and bright, so that all your pictures turn out right! :)

Be sure to take lots of good photos, so you will have plenty of photos to play with after the holidays.

Jolly Layout by Kaori Fujimoto



 

BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Mischief, Chevron, Dot, Fa La La /Elf Magic
Stickers: Elf Magic Dimensional Stickers, Elf Magic Cardstock Stickers, Combo Sticker
Jewels: Elf Magic
Trinket: Elf Magic
Chipboard: Elf Magic 12×12
Blooms: Clover Bouquet


All I Want for Christmas by Romy Veul



This Christmas will be the first Christmas that I celebrate together with my boyfriend, Jeroen. I thought it would be a nice idea to dedicate a Christmas lay-out to that. That's why I took out the gorgeous Elf Magic collection and scrapped a photo of Jeroen with it. I used lots of chipboard present embellishments to make the lay-out fit my title "All I want for Christmas..."


My background consists of several punched layers of paper and a doily. I then adhered a chipboard Christmas tree on the left side of my lay-out and adhered some chipboard presents on top of it. The banner below my photo is from the 12x12 chipboard sheet. I found that it gave my lay-out a very festive look.

On the right side of the banner I also made a tiny cluster with three chipboard presents and a holly berry. I finished off my lay-out by adding some die-cut stars from the Noteworthy package.


BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned paper: Chorus, Dot, Stripe, Tinsel/ Elf Magic
Chipboard: Elf Magic 12x12 Chipboard, Elf Magic Layered Chipboard
Noteworthy: Elf Magic
Doilies: 8in. Large Doilies
Large Stamps: Holiday Wishes Stamps


Sweet by Bernii Miller



I created this layout using some of my favourite pictures of my daughter Abigail from a couple of years ago. Abigail used to have this obsession with lining objects up top to tail. So it was no surprise when I walked into the living room to hear Abigail announce "Ta-Da" as she showed me how she had lined up all the Christmas presents. It is this story that I wanted to record, so using the Gold & Silver collection was perfect, because it matched the colours of my home decor. 


I dipped into my Blossom collection and found it so easy to pull together this layout. Once you start with one BoBunny Blossom it becomes very hard to stop, as they are all so stunning! To add interest to the burlap I grabbed some measuring tape ribbon I had in my stash and folded them over each other to create some dimension. I love this effect.

Burlap Tip: The easiest way I found to attach the burlap was to sew it directly into place with my sewing machine. If you do not have access to a sewing machine, hand stitching would work great too. 


BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Gift Shoppes, Stripes, The list, Red, Yuletide / Silver & Gold
Trinkets: Gold & Silver
Brads: Gold & Silver
Noteworthy: Gold & Silver
Doilies: 6.5in. Medium Doilies
Kraft: Burlap Pleated Lace
Blossoms: Natural Earth Zinnia, Clover Zinnia, Wildberry Daisy, Clover Bouquet

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous holiday pages, Kairo and Bernii! I just love how they are so different from each other, but still both really have a Christmas feel to them.
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete