Monday, April 13, 2015

Genealogy With Mocha Jewels & Misc Me!


Hello BoBunny Friends! Today I bring more a Misc Me project  and also featuring Mocha jewels. To this project I chose to make a Misc Me about my ancestors and the new collection, Heritage, is perfect for this.

In my religion the genealogy is very important for us and we are encouraged to keep registers about our ancestors. So, I wanted to use this collection on my family memories project. This collection combine perfectly with the colors of Mocha Jewels.

Family Memories by Solange Marques

Family_Memories_by_Solange_Marques_featuring_Moche_jewels_and_Heritage_collection_Misc_Me_Bo_Bunny


Family_Memories_by_Solange_Marques_featuring_Moche_jewels_and_Heritage_collection_Misc_Me_Bo_Bunny_1


Family_Memories_by_Solange_Marques_featuring_Moche_jewels_and_Heritage_collection_Misc_Me_Bo_Bunny_2

For my first page I used my grandparents's photo:

Family_Memories_by_Solange_Marques_featuring_Moche_jewels_and_Heritage_collection_Misc_Me_Bo_Bunny_3


Family_Memories_by_Solange_Marques_featuring_Moche_jewels_and_Heritage_collection_Misc_Me_Bo_Bunny_5

The next pages:

Family_Memories_by_Solange_Marques_featuring_Moche_jewels_and_Heritage_collection_Misc_Me_Bo_Bunny_6


Family_Memories_by_Solange_Marques_featuring_Moche_jewels_and_Heritage_collection_Misc_Me_Bo_Bunny_6
Details of Mocha jewels:


 Family_Memories_by_Solange_Marques_featuring_Moche_jewels_and_Heritage_collection_Misc_Me_Bo_Bunny

Journaling about my grandfather:

Family_Memories_by_Solange_Marques_featuring_Moche_jewels_and_Heritage_collection_Misc_Me_Bo_Bunny

BoBunny supplies:
Patterned Paper: Family Record, History, Belong/ Heritage
Stickers: Heritage Combo Sticker
Noteworthy: Heritage
Jewels: Mocha Jewel
6 x 6 Paper Pad: Heritage
Misc Me Binder: 8x9 White & Kraft
Misc Me Contents: Kraft Journal Contents
Misc Me protectors: 8x9 Pocket Square Page, Misc Me Page Protector 6x8

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! I just ordered my Heritage Collection and will be making heritage albums for my two grown children and their families - yours is very inspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So stunning Solange! ;-) A really special and beautiful project! ;-)

    ReplyDelete