Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Juliet Tag & Altered Mini Box!



I was teaching decoupage lesson in the past and when I saw this lovely new collection Juliet by BoBunny I knew I will be busy with my scissors for sometime!

Juliet Tag and altered mini box by Agnieszka Bellaidea

Not only did I cut these lovely roses I used for my tag , I am ready for another layout or two for June. I love when in every collection are some papers with busy design and I can use just elements for my cards or layouts.
Curly Q stamps are one of my favorites and this time I used them as a guide for dots made with Pearlescents.




My second little project was created using just Curly Q stamps, one single jewel, washi tape  and Pearlescent in black. Now I have a classic box for a little present.



BoBunny Supplies;
Patterned Papers: Juliet, Heirloom, Milan /Juliet
Stamps: Curly Q stamp, Stamp Block Set
Double Dot  : Tuxedo Jewels
Stencils: Cascade Stickable Stencils
Doilies:  4in small
Washi Tape: Back and ,White Patterned
Glimmer Sprays: Mint
Pearlescents:  Licorice
Dies: Elegant Border Die

No comments:

Post a Comment