Sunday, July 5, 2015

Once Upon A Time Layout!


Hello BoBunny Fans! I've created a beautiful shabby page today featuring the "Penny Emporium" collection. I love lavender and purple and paired with gray and yellow it is a show stopper!

Once Upon A Time- Lisa Novogrodski
Once Upon A Time Layout by Lisa Novogrodski for BoBunny using Penny Emporium

I planted this photo of my daughter amid a floral garden created with the BoBunny Blossoms and paper rosettes. I brought in shades of brown and yellow on my rosette florals to tie my color scheme together.

Once Upon A Time Layout by Lisa Novogrodski for BoBunny using Penny Emporium Close Up 01

The background has a tad bit of stamping with some of the "Stitches" stamped around the outside page edges and the bricks from the "Wall to Wall" textures stamp on the inside papers.

Once Upon A Time Layout by Lisa Novogrodski for BoBunny using Penny Emporium Close Up 02

I cut up some of the BoBunny Bouquet Blossoms to create smaller petals that would flow from my vines.

BoBunny Supplies:
Pattern Paper:  Alphabet, Captured, Portraiture, Mercantile, Gallery / Penny Emporium
Noteworthy: Penny Emporium
Buttons: Penny Emporium
Blossoms: Pansy, Bouquet Plum Purple, Pansy Natural Earth
Stamps: Stitches, Wall to Wall Texture Stamp
Wood: Iron Works Wood Shapes
Pearlescents: Chocolate, Island Mist
Glitter Paste: Gold

No comments:

Post a Comment