Saturday, November 14, 2015

Luscious Layout With Calendar Girl!


Greetings and welcome to the BoBunny blog, I am featuring a page today created using the all new Calendar Girl collection!

Dancing in the Rain by Rhonda Van Ginkel

Dance in the Rain Scrapbook Page featuring Calendar Girl Collection by BoBunny designed by Rhonda Van Ginkel

 You can create so many projects with this collection, today I decided to create a scrapbook page. I've used several of our newer items including Foil Chevron and Dot Washi Tapes, Glitter and Foil Chevron Stickers as well as a Gold Foil Medallion.

Dance in the Rain Scrapbook Page featuring Calendar Girl Collection by BoBunny designed by Rhonda Van Ginkel

The papers were used to create my tags using our Nested Terrific Tag Dies. Don't you just love that rose paper from the June paper? The Misc Me Journaling Cards were wonderful to layer in for a variety of sentiments to help tell the story of this page and our friendship.

Dance in the Rain Scrapbook Page featuring Calendar Girl Collection by BoBunny designed by Rhonda Van Ginkel

This is me and my best friend from college. She always reminds me to dance in the rain and when I saw that journaling card for this collection, I knew that this page was meant to have it. She inspires me to remember to plug through the rain and enjoy all of the moments and gifts along the way.

BoBunny Supplies
Patterned Paper: April, August, February, May and June / Calendar Girl
Noteworthy: Calendar Girl
Misc Me Journaling Cards: Calendar Girl
6x6 Paper Pad: Calendar Girl
Washi Tape: Gold Foil Chevron, Gold Foil Dot
Glitter and Foil Chevron Stickers
Gold Foil Medallions
Foil Transfers: Silver Filagree
Double Dot Jewels: Think Pink and Mocha
Glitter Paste: Silver
Stickable Stencils: Whimsy
Glimmer Spray: Gold, Sugar and Tutu
Stamps: Stitches
Ink Pad: Licorice
Doilies: 6.5" Medium Doilies
Dies: Nested Terrific Tag
Wood Shapes: Iron Works

No comments:

Post a Comment