Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Off The Page With Believe!


Hi there BoBunny fans :)

Today I wanted to share with you the Believe Collection, specifically the Decoupage papers and clear stickers.
Personally I don't usually have a diary or a planner. But last year I forgot some dates of appointments and mixed my nursing roster up a couple of times and thought this was a disaster!  So I bought a diary to write everything in - well I made sure it was butt ugly so I didn't feel guilty about covering it up ;)

2016 Diary by Megan Gourlay

2016 Diary by Megan Gourlay for BoBunny using Believe Clear Stickers & Decoupage Paper

I adhered a piece of plain white cardstock over the cover first and then wrapped my decoupage paper around the book cover, just the same as you would do for covering any book. I plastered on some multi-medium matte gel before I applied the paper and then again once it was covered.  A brayer smoothed out any bubbles.

2016 Diary by Megan Gourlay for BoBunny using Believe Clear Stickers & Decoupage Paper

I didn't want too much detail on the front cover because this was going to be thrown in my handbag and handled a lot, so I used the chipboard quote from Mark 9:23 and the Be Happy.  The black strip of paper is taken from the Faith 12 x 12 piece of paper.  The arrows and banner are from the Noteworthy collection, and some doodling pretty much finished it off.

2016 Diary by Megan Gourlay for BoBunny using Believe Clear Stickers & Decoupage Paper


2016 Diary by Megan Gourlay for BoBunny using Believe Clear Stickers & Decoupage Paper


2016 Diary By Megan Gourlay for BoBunny using Believe Clear Stickers & Decoupage Paper


Inside I've used the Believe clear stickers to add detail to different appointments, or activities that I have going on. I've also used coloured pencils to bubble some of those words.

BoBunny Products:
Patterned Paper: Faith / Believe
Decoupage Paper: Believe
Noteworthy: Believe
Clear Stickers: Believe
Alpha Stickers

No comments:

Post a Comment