Sunday, March 6, 2016

Beautiful Dreamer Decoupage Table Piece!


Beautiful Dreamer table piece by Ulrika Wandler

I turned an empty tin can into a table piece to use at a birthday party. I covered the can in the gorgeous decoupage papers from the Beautiful Dreamer collection.


I also used a wooden heart for a decoration- I covered it with the decoupage paper, and added some layered chipboard, stickers and a button!

Table Piece Alter by Ulrika Wandler using BoBunny Beautiful Dreamer Collection

I used both of the papers in the decoupage pack. I added some die-cut clouds with 3D-dots.

Table Piece Alter by Ulrika Wandler using BoBunny Beautiful Dreamer Collection

Table Piece Alter by Ulrika Wandler using BoBunny Beautiful Dreamer Collection

BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Beautiful Dreamer / Books, So Lovely
Stickers: Beautiful Dreamer Combo Sticker
Buttons: Beautiful Dreamer
Chipboard: Beautiful Dreamer Layered Chipboard
Decoupage Paper Pack: Beautiful Dreamer

1 comment:

  1. Imagine all the people living life in peace. You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one. I hope someday you'll join us, and the world will be as one. See the link below for more info.


    #dreamer
    www.ufgop.org

    ReplyDelete