Saturday, June 4, 2016

June Sketch Challenge!



You're Appreciated  by Agnieszka Bellaidea

This month I had the pleasure to work with BoBunny's sketch and you can join me too!

I wonder, which collection will you use?

I chose Butterfly Kisses / what a surprise since I love this one! / and different stencils, stamps , pearlescents, washi tape and chipboard.

I don't know how strict you are when it comes to sketches but I follow the general rules with a little twist.

When my basic elements are ready I keep adding little pieces here and there.


Some elements are from Noteworthy but other are fussy cut from papers. Little "kisses" sign came from a strip of paper with a name of the collection.


Dies are great for adding something interesting to scrapbook pages and cards,  I decorated the Washi tape with jewels.

Stamped roses are painted with Glitter Paste.


Cute dots were made with Pearlescents in different colors.


I really like to decorate chipboards but every now and again I like the naked look of them.


Thank you so much for looking!

BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned papers: Bliss, Breeze, Butterfly Kisses, Delight, Flutter, Joy, Peaceful / Butterfly Kisses
Stamps: Floral
Stamp Block Set
Noteworthy: Butterfly Kisses
Laser Cut Chipboard: Hearts
Jewels Flourishes: Frost
Dot Jewels:Citrus, Mocha
Stencils: Brocade Stickable Stencils
Pearlescents:Blush, Butterscotch, Chocolate, Licorice
Kraft: Kraft Wood Patterned Washi Tape
Foil Transfers:Filagree Copper
Dies: Elegant Border
Gesso:White
Palette Knife Pack
Ink Pads: Licorice

Now it's challenge time! Here's how it works in case you are new to this fun! Each month we will share a new sketch and what one of our designers was inspired to create with it. To play along all you have to do is create a project inspired by the sketch using BoBunny products and then share it with us using the InLinkz widget below. When you enter, you will have the chance to be randomly selected to win this gorgeous prize package full of BoBunny goodies featuring the fun in the sun Beach Therapy collection!



And now it's time to announce the winner for the May Blog Sketch Challenge! Congratulations to #2 Carolyn Johnson our May winner! Please email us at bopress@bobunny.com with your contact information so we can send you your prize! Thank you everyone for playing! We can't wait to see what you create this month!!

6 comments:

  1. Thank-you so much! Loving the unique sketches to work with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like all of the detail on your layout.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dria! I hope you will join our challenge this month!

      Delete
    2. Thank you Dria! I hope you will join our challenge this month!

      Delete
  3. Wow thats alot of details. Like it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow thats alot of details. Like it

    ReplyDelete