Thursday, June 2, 2016

Mixin' It Up With Butterfly Kisses!



Hi Everyone and Welcome to Mixed Media Thursday! Today I am sharing a layout for you done with all kinds of mixed media goodies!

 Moment Layout by Lynn Shokoples
Moment Layout by Lynn Shokoples for BoBunny featuring the Butterfly Kisses Collection.

This layout is about my daughter Nicole. She had just cut her long hair and sent me this photo! I just had to use it in a layout! When she sees this I know I'm getting the "OH Mom" phone call, lol.

I love doing mixed media layouts and using all the fun products from BoBunny. To start my layout I used the Flower Power Stickable Stencil and the TuTu Glimmer Spray to add some flowers to the background. Then I started layering the pieces. I used vellum, noteworthy, and some of the cards from the Patterned Papers. Then some combo stickers and layered chipboard to finish off the design. Then it was time to do a little more mixed media! Out came the Lots of Love stickable stencil and some glitter paste. Then came the stamps and the Pink Punch Ink. I also used the Pink Punch to distress all my photos. It's the first time I've ever tried it and loved the look it gave all the elements.






Thank you so much for joining me today! I hope you all have a Scrapfabulous Day!

BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Sunlit,Peaceful,Bliss,Delight/ Butterfly Kisses
Vellum: Butterfly Kisses
Combo Stickers: Butterfly Kisses
Layered Chipboard: Butterfly Kisses
Noteworthy: Butterfly Kisses
Stencils: Flower Power, Lots of Love
Stamps: Dreamer, 1 Heart Stars
Glitter Paste, Graphite, Tutu
Glimmer Spray: Tutu
Double Dot Ink: Pink Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment