Saturday, September 24, 2016

Tis the Season Layout!


Hello BoBunny Friends! It's Shizuka here  today, I would like to share with you my layout  from Tis The Season collection.

[JOY] layout by Shizuka Hirano


In this collection, the design of the traditional shade is so gorgeous. I love Christmas color combination. I decorated the cut out of the poinsettia from the pattern paper. And I put my son photos on the ornament pattern paper.


I put Ruby Red Brads in the center of the flower. It's looks so pretty! And, I have colored flowers with silver Glitter Paste. Adding a jewel for decoration makes it all so beautiful!


I added on the texture by using a Kaleidoscope Stickable stencil and White Gesso on paper. In addition to the finish, I colored with the Gesso also to the entire layout.


Layered Chipboard has add a such presence to it! A small Rubby Red jewels is easy to put on the wall because it connected.


With the Silver Glitter Paste to the ornament, it has seen in three dimensions. It is very beautiful and has been sparkling.

I hope you enjoyed my Tis The Season [JOY] layout.

Thank you for popping by today!!

Shizuka

BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper; Tis The Season / Garland, Joy, Ornaments, Traditions, Tis The Season
Noteworthy; Tis The Season
Chipboard; Tis The Season Two 6"x12", Tis The Season Layered chipboard
6x6 Paper Pad; Tis The Season
12" Foil Vellum Paper; Tis The Season
Double Dot Brads; Ruby Red
Double Dott Jewels; Ruby Red
Blossoms; Plum Purple Daisy
Stickable Stencil; Kaleidscope
Essential; White Gesso
Glitter Pastes; Silver
Glimmer Spray; Gold, Sugar
Pearlescents; Silver

2 comments: