Friday, March 17, 2017

Life in Color and Pentart Metallic Wax Pastes with Shizuka


Hi! BoBunny friends! It's Shizuka here.

Today is  Fine Art Friday. I made a canvas layout using BoBunny beautiful "Life in Color" collection and Pentart metallic wax paste.

First, I pasted pattern paper and buttons on the canvas. And I covered the canvas with gesso for a cool texture. After the layer of gesso dried, I painted BoBunny white crackle paint on a part of  the canvas. After that next layer was dry and ready for more, I used acrylic paint and painted the color-while imagining the stunning blue of the sea.


 After the layer of paint dried, I pasted the picture of the great grey whale cut out from the pattern paper on the canvas. I used more Glitter Paste, Pearlescents and Glimmer Spray to add color and decorate.






Pentart Metallic wax Paste can be very cool and it kind of helped me as I designed to kick up the style here. I used it for the first time here on this project this time, and has certainly topped my list of favorites.





I hope you enjoyed my work as much I I like creating this fun piece.  Drop by tomorrow to see what else we have been doing!

Thank you!



BoBunny Supplies;


Patterned Paper; Life In Color / Discovery, Graphic, Adventures

Chipboard; Life In Color , Life In Color Layered chipboard

Noteworthy; Life In Color

Mixed Media Products; White Crackle,

Glitter Paste; Caribbean, Frost, Sugar, Silver

Glimmer Sprays; Frost, Gold, Sugar

Pearlescents; Frost, Gold, Silver, Sugar

Double Dot Brads; Blue Hues

Double Dot Jewels; Blue Hues


Pentart Supplies;

Acrylic Paint Semi-Gloss; Dark Blue; Jade; Light Green

Metallic Wax Paste; Silver

3D Products; Primer Paste White Gesso

Express Glue





No comments:

Post a Comment