Friday, May 19, 2017

Serendipity and NEW Mixed Media Goodies by Pentart with Solange


Hello everyone! It's Solange Marques here and today I'll share with you a Fine Art project!

I've made a canvas using the wonderful Serendipity collection and the newest selection of Pentart products.


I've started gluing the photo on the canvas and expanding it with acrylic paints. I've used the new Pentart Stencil Paste on the new BoBunny Stencil that is a background of bricks.


I've added Pentart Silver Wax Paste, Antique Paste and the new BoBunny clear stamps.  I've purposely made the satamps a little "smeary" to lend to the overall look of the canvas.


Finally I've added Serendipity Noteworthy, more Pentart Stencil Paste on the new flourish thick stencil and new Pentart metallic Glamour paint.








You can see I've taken some artist liberties with placing touches of paints here and there to add additional interest.

BoBunny Supplies:

Noteworthy: Serendipity

Stamps:Take Note

Stencil: Backsplash, FancyFlourishes

Glimmer Spray: Frost



Pentart Supplies:

Stencil Paste Metal Silver

Stencil Paste Metal Gold

Delicate Acrylic Paint Metallic Gold

Antique Paste Gold

Iron Paste

Wax Paste Silver




1 comment:

  1. Great layout, really like the use of stencil paste and the birdhouse. Great job!

    ReplyDelete